Propane Gas Clothes Dryers Won’t Take You to the Cleaners
With today’s hectic schedules, we all need fast and efficient ways to do our laundry. Propane gas clothes dryers fit the bill because they reduce drying times while lowering energy costs.
Clothes Dryer: Gas vs. Electric
- Propane dryers will dry clothes more efficiently—their operating cost is about half as expensive as electric dryers.*
- Propane dryers quickly reach the temperatures needed to dry clothes evenly.
- The heat produced by electric dryers can burn or discolor fabrics; the moist heat of propane dryers causes less wear and tear on your favorite clothes.
Propane Dryers Do Everything Except Fold Your Clothes
- Moisture-sensing controls shut the dryer off when the selected level of dryness is reached.
- Pilotless ignition eliminates the need for an energy-wasting, standing pilot light.
- Polymer-coated drum seals ensure heated air will not escape during operation.
- Multiple temperature-setting controls allow adjustments according to fabric recommendations.
- Diagonal airflow pattern provides faster, more thorough drying at lower temperatures.
- Timed cycles allow you to operate the dryer for short time intervals.
To learn more about propane gas clothes dryers and the many other ways you can enjoy propane, please contact your propane company and they’ll be glad to help.
*Source: U.S. Department Energy.
READ MORE ABOUT THE ADVANTAGES OF PROPANE