Cooking with Propane: A Recipe for Success
There’s a good reason 96% of professional chefs prefer cooking with a gas range rather than an electric one.* Gas ranges provide a much higher degree of control because of precise temperatures and even heat distribution. The fast, precise heating and instant on-instant off controls offered by propane gas ranges just cannot be matched by electricity.
But there’s even more to savor as you cook like a top chef with propane gas ovens and ranges.
- Propane ovens and ranges cost significantly less to operate than their electric counterparts.
- A gas range cooks your food even during a power outage.
- Instant gas flames allow you to cook without the wait for burners to warm up.
- Propane gas burners cool quickly; electric burners take longer to cool, increasing the risk of accidental burns.
- Propane ranges are available in all the latest kitchen designs – convection ovens, sealed burners for easy cleaning, griddles and grill tops, even deep fryers.
To learn more about propane gas ovens/ranges and the many other ways you can enjoy propane, please contact your propane company and they’ll be glad to help.
*Source: American Gas Association.
READ MORE ABOUT THE ADVANTAGES OF PROPANE