Propane is an efficient, clean, and safe fuel that is exceptionally versatile.
Why do people in Minnesota use home propane appliances?
- To replace inefficient electric water heaters with a propane version that generates much more hot water at a lower cost per gallon.
- To enhance the beauty of a room with the glow of a fireplace insert or fireplace gas logs.
- To enjoy an extensive range of home propane appliances: ovens and ranges, outdoor lighting, garage heaters, patio heaters, pool and spa-tub heaters, outdoor grills, fireplaces and fire pits.
- To ensure peace of mind: when the electric power goes out, a propane generator kicks in.
- To reduce carbon emissions. Propane is nontoxic and produces fewer carbon emissions than electric appliances.
If you’re thinking about expanding your use of propane in your home, please contact your local propane company to learn more about your options.
READ MORE ABOUT THE ADVANTAGES OF PROPANE